To install the Network Agent:
1. install in a remote office an Administration Server and connect it to the Administration Server in the head office as slave one – i.e. create the server hierarchy.
2. on the slave Server create an installation package for the Network Agent.
3. create the remote install task based on the package and run this task on all computers of the remote office.
Once the Network Agent is installed on client computers, one product deployment task can be created on the master Server and in the task settings check Send to slave Administration Servers – and the task will be performed automatically on all computers of the head and remote offices.
These ports are necessary for the normal work of the Network Agent and for force synchronization of the Administration Server and the Client. You can check if the necessary ports are open with the help of netstat:
2. Testing connection of the Client in the local office and the Administration Server in the head office.
1. Install a Network Agent on a client computer in the local office manually. As connection parameters specify the data of the Administration Server in the head office.
2. In the Network group on the Administration Server find this client computer and drag it by the mouse to the Groups group.
3. In the Client's properties on the Applications tab Kaspersky Network Agent must be added to the applications list. It means the Network Agent has successfully connected to the Administration Server and synchronized.
If it did not occur during approximately 15 minutes, then check if the TCP-ports 14000 and 13000 (SSL-connection) are open on the Server.
4. To check the feedback (connection is initiated by the Server) force synchronization manually (the Synchronize command from the Client context menu in the console tree).
You can synchronize manually if the 15000 UDP-port is open on the client computer.
3. Installing Network Agent on all computers of the local office
There are three methods to perform this operation:
1 method: install Network Agent locally on each computer. As an address define the address of the Administration Server in the head office:
1. temporarily install an Administration Server in the local office
2. on the slave Server create an installation package for the Network Agent and as Agent connection parameters define the Server parameters in the head office.
3. create a product deployment task based on this package and run it on all computers of a remote office.
4. after the installation process is complete, the slave Administration Server can be deleted.
Client computers will be connected to the Server in the head office.
3 method: install the Network Agent remotely on the computers in the local office, using the Administration Server in the head office. You can use the following methods for it: