Connection to and use of Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") constitutes your acceptance of the provisions outlined below. If you do not agree with the following terms and conditions, you should not use the Service.
The Service is intended to administer connected applications according to the list of supported applications and in accordance with the functionality described in the User Guide.
To use the Service, you must create an account on the Rightholder's website at cloud.kaspersky.com and connect the Administration Applications installed on your devices to the Service.
You agree that the Service can receive, store, process and display information listed in the "About data provision" section and that the information can be used for the provision of Service functions and services from devices on which the Administration Applications are installed.
Creating the user account and connecting Administration Applications to the Service confirms you are the owner of the information provided or you are authorized to provide this information.
The information received is protected and operated in accordance with the privacy statement.
Information about the created profiles and the Administration Applications is available for the Service administrators and may be used by Technical Support only when processing a request from the User.
During the period of use of the Service, you have the right to technical support (by phone and/or online).
During your use of the Service you agree to provide the following information to the Rightholder in order to improve the quality of the Service:
- the number of the created Workspaces (Workspace means administration virtual server created at the moment of company registration in the Service, which store information about the users, devices and the Administration Application settings), a Workspace type ID;
- the number of the devices with an Administration Application installed which are connected to the Workspace;
- the number of the users and the number of the user groups in a Workspace;
- the date of the latest administrator authorization in the Workspace;
- information about the usable license, including the ID of the Workspace commercial usage, the ID connected to whether the license is used correctly, the ID for when the previous license expired, the date of the first use of the license for evaluation purposes, the timestamp when the commercial license was acquired connected to the first use of the license for evaluation purposes;
- information about the title and version of the Administration Applications connected to the Workspace and the devices with which the Administration Applications were installed;
- the number of the Workspaces with the administrator authorization, but without any actions to manage or change settings during the session;
- the frequency of administrator authorization in the Workspace with performing any actions to manage or change settings;
- information about the Service usable functionality during the administration session;
- the number of the devices connected to all Workspaces, the distribution of the connected devices by type.
During your use of the Service, it is prohibited to:
probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Service or any related system or network, or violate any safety measures or verification checks used in connection with the Service and such systems and networks;
decode, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any software used in the provision of the Service functions and services;
harm or threaten other users in any way, or interfere or attempt to interfere with the access of any user, host or network, including through sending viruses, overloading, flooding, unsolicited email messages, or email bombing and spamming of the Service;
send unsolicited email messages, promotional materials, or advertisements for products or services;
impersonate any individual or legal entity;
permit or facilitate any other person or entity to commit any of the above actions.
The Service may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We provide these links for your convenience only, and are not responsible for the content, resources or links to products or services that they provide. You accept sole responsibility and assume all risk when using third-party websites or resources.
EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED GUARANTEE STATED IN THIS PARAGRAPH, THE SERVICE IS MADE AVAILABLE "AS IS." THE RIGHTHOLDER AND ITS PARTNERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES AS TO ITS USE OR PERFORMANCE. EXCEPT FOR GUARANTEES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS OR PROVISIONS THE EXTENT OF WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE RIGHTHOLDER AND ITS PARTNERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS OR PROVISIONS (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) AS TO ANY MATTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, INTEGRATION OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU AGREE TO ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR SELECTING THE SOFTWARE, FOR ACHIEVING THE DESIRED RESULT, FOR INSTALLATION AND USE OF THE SOFTWARE, AND FOR THE RESULTS OBTAINED THEREFROM.
THE RIGHTHOLDER AND/OR ITS PARTNERS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE AND/OR LOSS (INCLUDING FOREGONE COMMERCIAL PROFIT, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE EVEN IF THE RIGHTHOLDER AND ITS PARTNERS WERE FOREWARNED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE AND/OR LOSS BEING INCURRED. THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
This information is located at: http://www.kaspersky.com/about/contactinfo.
Clicking the "Accept" button confirms that you read, understand and agree with this agreement.