Concerning to Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010
In order to activate a trial version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 your computer should be connected to the Internet.
Having copied the files the Setup Wizard
offers to activate Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010
. You will be offered the following options of Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- Activate commercial license – a 20-digit activation code should be entered. Your computer should be connected to the Internet to activate the product. The Setup Wizard will download and install a key file automatically.
- Activate trial license. The Setup Wizard will download and install a key file which is 30 days valid. Your computer should be connected to the Internet to activate the product. Trial version is fully-functioning, however when a trial period expires the anti-virus databases will not be updated.
If the option Activate trial license
is not available, it means the trial version a) was already installed or b) is installed now.
- Activate later. If you choose this option, the Kaspersky Internet Security activation stage will be skipped. The application will be installed on your computer, all its options will be available to you, except for the update (you will be able to update Kaspersky Anti-Virus only once after the installation).
In order to activate a trial version of the program, do the following:
- In the Setup Wizard select Activate trial license
- Click Next
- Wait till the Setup Wizard establishes connection with Kaspersky Lab server and activates a trial version
- Make sure the trial version is successfully activated
- Click Next to continue product installation.
If you have failed to activate a trial version during the installation (for example if your computer was not connected to the Internet), this can be done later once the program is installed on your computer the following way:
- Open the main activation window
- Select License
- In the right part of the window select Activate new license
- Repeat the above described actions to activate a trial version
- Minimize the main application window