Applies to Kaspersky Administration Kit 8.0
Klmover.exe utility is designed for changing Administration server parameters in Network agent settings on a client PC. The utility is located on a client PC in the Network agent installation folder - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\NetworkAgent 8\.
In order to function, the utility should be run on each client PC under a local administrator account.
The utility is started via command prompt and has the following switches:
klmover [-logfile LOGFILE] [-address SERVER_ADDRESS] [-pn NON_SSL_PORT] [-ps SSL_PORT] [-nossl] [-cert CERTIFICATE] [-silent] [- dupfix]
- -logfile LOGFILE - create a utility run log. By default, the information will be stored in the stdout.tx file; if run without this switch, error messages will be displayed on the screen;
- -address SERVER_ADDRESS - new Administration server name. Can contain IP address, NetBIOS or DNS name;
- -pn NON_SSL_PORT - indicates to Network agent an Administration server port for establishing a non-secure connection. This switch is optional; the default port is 14000;
- -ps SSL_PORT - indicates to Network agent an Administration server port for establishing a secure connection. This switch is optional; the default port is 13000;
- -nossl - connect to Administration server using a non-secure connection, Without this switch, Network agent will connect to Administration server using the secure SSL protocol.
- -cert CERTIFICATE - new Administration server certificate file path. This switch is optional;
- -silent - silent mode.
- -dupfix - this switch is obligatory if you installed Network agent by some alternative method (e.g. restore from a system image) instead of using a distribution package.
klmover -address admsrv -logfile klmover.log
The utility should be run on a problematic host just once. Multiple execution of the utility on a host will result in appearance of duplicate file names in Kaspersky Administration Kit console.