An error may sometimes occur when attempting to uninstall Kaspersky Anti-Virus
via Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs.
As a result the program will not be uninstalled or will be uninstalled partially.
In order to completely uninstall the application, please do the following:
- download the archive kavremover.zip;
- extract its contents into a folder using an archiver program (WinZip, for example);
- run the file kavremover.exe;
- type the displayed code into the field below the picture;
- click the button Remove;
- wait for a dialogue box to appear informing about successful application uninstallation;
Attention! The utility removes even password-protected applications.
- click the button OK.
If the remover utility fails to detect Kaspersky Anti-Virus
in the system while you are sure it is installed and/or there remain any uninstalled modules, you can force uninstallation by choosing the installed application in the drop-down menu and clicking Remove
(as an option you can select <Remove all known products>
In order to view detailed information on the removal process, open a file having name like kavremvr YYYY-MM-DD HH-MM-SS (pid xxxx).log created in the folder containing the kavremover.exe folder.
Kavremover.exe allows uninstalling Network Agent 9.0.
The utility kavremover.exe can be used with commercial and trial versions of Kaspersky Lab software.
If this article has not helped you to uninstall Kaspersky Anti-Virus, please submit a request to the Technical Support service.