Applies to Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0 (for Windows Mobile 5.0/6.0/6.1/6.5)
In order to use Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0, it must be activated.
In order to activate Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0 on your device, you must have an Internet connection configured.
In order to activate trial version of Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0, perform the following actions:
- go to Start -> All Programs
- select KMS9 and run the application
- in the Activation window press Trial version
- confirm the Internet connection by pressing Yes
The application will send a query to Kaspersky Lab's activation server, and will then download and install the license key file.
- go to entering your secret code by pressing Continue
Secret code is your own code which will be used to access Kaspersky Mobile Security settings.
Do not forget/lose your secret code! If you forget/lose your secret code, you will not be able to configure settings or uninstall the application.
- specify your secret code which will be used to block your mobile device or to enable\disable\configure GPS Find, Parental Control or other functions
- press OK
- in the window that will inform you that the key file is successfully installed press OK
The trial version of Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0 will be activated. The corresponding message will be displayed on the screen.
After your trial version expires, the main functions of Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0 (except: Encryption and Privacy Protection) will be unaccessible. In order to activate a commercial version of the application, follow the instructions from the article about how to buy a commercial version of Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0 (Windows Mobile) after a trial version expires.