- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Workstations MP4
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Servers MP4
- Kaspersky Administration Kit 8.0
When removing Network Agent
using standard MS Windows means (Start - Control Panel - Add or Remove Programs
) or in a centralized way using Kaspersky Administration Kit 8.0
, the Network Agent
may fail to uninstall or uninstall only partially due to some errors.
In order to completely uninstall the application, please do the following:
- download the archive klngntcl.zip (84 KB) to the client computer;
- extract the downloaded archive klngntcl.zip using an archiver program (WinZip, for example);
- run the file klngntcl.cmd;
- Press any key to finish the utility.
The utility will display a code depending on the result:
- 0 - uninstalled successfully;
- 1 - no Network Agent found in the system;
- 2 - access to Windows applications registry denied;
- 3 - failed to retrieve data from Windows applications registry;
- 4 - failed to access files in the Network Agent installation folder from Windows applications registry (C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\NetworkAgent 8, by default);
The utility klngntcl.exe is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems.
In order to view a detailed report on utility execution, you should open the trace file $klngntcl.log
, generated in the folder temp
Temp folder can be found here:
- Windows 2000/XP/2003 - C:\Documents and Settings\user_name\Local Settings\Temp;
- Windows Vista/7/2008 - C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Local\Temp.