Applies to Kaspersky Internet Security 2011
In order to integrate the Anti-banner component with the Opera browser, preform the following:
- find the standard_menu.ini file in the folder, in which the browser is installed:
- if you use Opera 9, then the file is located in the folder: C:\Program Files\Opera\defaults\
- if you use Opera 10 or 11, then the file is located in the folder: C:\Program Files\Opera\ui\
If Opera 10/11 was installed "on the top" of Opera 9, then two files standard_menu.ini may be located on your computer. In order to integrate the Anti-Banner module with the Opera browser, you need to edit the file standard_menu.ini which is located in the folder: C:\Program Files\Opera\defaults\.
- open the file by Notepad
- in the section [Image Link Popup Menu] write the line:
- for Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 - Item, "New banner" = Copy image address & Execute program, "C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2011\opera_banner_deny.vbs", " %C"
- save the changes
If the path to the program files has been changed during the installation of Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 in this case the path to the folder into which the program files were copied on your computer should be specified in the strip.
This module integrates in the browser context menu which makes the banner easy to add to the Anti-banner list.
In order to add a banner to the black list of Anti-Banner, perform the following actions:
- right-click the banner
- from the menu that will open select New banner
- in the Address mask (URL) the banner address is displayed
- click OK to confirm that the banner is added to the black list of Anti-Banner
You can check whether the banner was added to the black list. to do it, perform the following:
- open the main application window
- in the left part of the main application window, select Protection Center
- in the right upper corner of the main application window, click the link Settings
- in the left part of the Settings window, select the Anti-Banner component
- in the right part of the Settings window, click the Setting button next to the Use black list of addresses option
- in the Blocked URLs window, the banner you add should be displayed.