Applies to Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0 (for Symbian-smartphones series 60 UI)
In order to cancel subscription in Kaspersky Movile Security 9.0 (Symbian OS), perform the following actions:
- select Additional in the main menu
- select License in the Additional menu
- select Unsubscribe in the License menu
- press Yes. Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0 informs you about subscription cancelling
- press OK.
If you have cancelled your subscription, you can resume it. In this case Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0 will renew your license automatically.
In case if you resume your subscription, payments will be automatically made only when 3 days remain before your license expires.
In order to resume your subscription, perform the following actions:
- in the main menu select Additional
- in the Additional menu select License
- in the License menu select One-Click Buy
- read the terms of agreement and press Yes
- choose access point and press OK
- the application checks whether your license is valid.
on the screen with information about the price of subscription press Yes. When the subscription is activated, Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0 informs you about it
- if your license expired, Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0 asks to subscribe
- if your license is valid, Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0 automatically resumes your subscription
If there is not enough money at your mobile phone subscriber's account, activation will be terminated. If some problems araises during connection to the server, activation will be terminated. In this case, you are recommended to check whether Internet connection is set correctly. If problems cannot be resolved by yourself, create a requrest to Kaspersky Lab Technical Support via the My Kaspersky Account service.
- press OK.