Applies to:Kaspersky Small Office Security 2 for File ServerKaspersky Small Office Security 2 for Personal Computer
Kaspersky Small Office Security
The error can appear if you try to activate your application using an activation code in one region (country), but the activation code you use is intended for use in another region (country). For example, you have bought Kaspersky Small Office Security via E-Store in India, but you try to install and activate the application in United Kingdom.
In order to eliminate the problem, you need to install and activate your Kaspersky Lab product in the region (country), where you have bought the application.
If you activate your Kaspersky Lab product in the region (country), where you have bought the application and/or the recommendations given above have not helped you to eliminate the problem, then you are recommended to contact Kaspersky Lab Technical Support in your region. Provide the following info:
- region where you tried to activate Kaspersky Small Office Security
- proof of purchase (receipt or order number if bought online)
- activation date and time
- activation code of 20 characters (4 groups of 5 characters)
- detailed description of the problem
- IP-address of the computer with Kaspersky Small Office Security installed
- screenshot of the main application window of the installed product.