Applies to Kaspersky Password Manager 5.0
Kaspersky Password Manager 5.0 allows secure saving your accounts and passwords, as well as your personal data you wish to keep in secret: PIN-codes (passwords) for SIM-cards, software keys, passport data and etc.
While creating a secure memo, you can use standard templates or create your own templates.
In order to create a secure memo in Kaspersky Password Manager 5.0, perform the following actions:
- Open the context menu of Kaspersky Password Manager 5.0.
- Select Add -> Secure memo from the context menu.
- On the Add Secure Memo window, enter the required mome name in the Name field.
- Select the required memo matter from the drop-down list of the Icon field.
If you wish to use one of the standard templates, click on the Select template button on the lower part of the window and select the required template.
- Type the required text in the field. You can use the panel of text formatting located above the text field.
You can save the memo as your template which can be used to create new memos. In order to do this, perform the following actions:
On the Add Secure Memo window, click on the OK button.
- On the Add Secure Memo window, click on the Save as template button.
- On the Enter template name window, enter the required name to identify the template and click OK.
The secure memo has been saved.