Applies to Kaspersky Small Office Security 2 for File Server
In order to resolve problems, concerning incorrect work of the application, failures of the third-party applications or OS failures, Kaspersky Lab Technical Support experts may need additional information about the processes launched on the computer, detailed reports of the application components work, dumps of the application crash.
For the convenience all necessary utilities to collect information have been added to Kaspersky Small office Security 2 for File Server. These utilities can be managed via the application interface.
If by some reasons you cannot upload trace files, AVZ log to the server (for example you are not connected to the Internet at the moment), you can save these files locally and send them later:
- Open the main application window
- Click the Support link in the down left part of the window
- Click Support tools in the down left part of the Support window
- Click the link Upload information for Technical Support Service to the server
- Expand all branches
- Check the report which need to be saved
- Click the Send button
- in the Enter request number window click the Cancel button
- In the window Uploading information for Technical Support Service to the server, click Yes
- Select the folder into which you would like to save the archive with reports
By default, log and trace files are saved into the folder My Documents (for OS Windows XP) or in the folder Documents (for OS Windows Vista/7).
Enter the name of the archiveClick Save Wait until the archive is created and saved on the hard drive Close all windows
By clicking the View... button you can open the folder into which by default the archive with the log of AVZ utility is saved.