In order to install Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0
, perform the following actions: 1. Launch installation of Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0
- If you purchased the application on CD, insert the CD into the CD-ROM, connect your mobile device to your computer and launch the application installation using BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
The installation is possible only if the BlackBerry Desktop Manager is installed on the computer.
- If you wish to download Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0 from the Kaspersky Lab web site, perform one of the following:
- enter kms.kaspersky.com in the address line of a browser installed on your mobile device. The web site automatically detects your mobile device and suggests to download the corresponding application distributive.
- Scan the QR-code below. The web site automatically detects your mobile device and suggests to download the corresponding application distributive.
In order to download the application using a camera from your mobile device, it is required to have a special QR-code scanner installed on the mobile device.
The application installation will be launched automatically.
If you download the application from the Internet, you can to install the application only from your mobile device. In this case installation of the application using the computer is not supported.2. Open the application
- Select Menu - Downloads - KMS 9 and launch the application.
- Carefully read the license agreement. If you agree with all the terms, press Menu - Accept. If you do not agree with the license agreement terms press Menu - Decline.
3. Activate Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0 Before you activate Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0 make sure the date and time are set correctly and the Internet connection is established.
You can activate Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0
on of the following ways:
4. Set a secret code for Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0
A secret code is needed to prevent unauthorized access to the Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0
- In the open window that will suggest to specify a secret code, press OK.
- Enter the code in the Enter new code and Confirm fields and press Enter.
- Next, perform the following actions:
- To restore a secret code in case of a loss enter your email address and press Enable (recommended);
- To disable the possibility of restoring of a secret code press Skip.
If you forget a secret code, you will not be able to manage Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0 and delete the program.
Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0 is now operable.