Starting from Kaspersky Lab 2011 products you can easily upgrade one Kaspersky Lab product to another. For example, if Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 is installed on your computer and you would like to add advanced features, you can upgrade the installed product to Kaspersky intenret Security 2012.
If Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 is activated by a commercial license, then once you upgrade to Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 the license for Kaspersky Anti-Virus 20112continues being active.
There are two methods of upgrading to Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 in Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012:
- from the Upgrade tab of the main application window
- using License link in the main application window.
In order to upgrade Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 to Kaspersky Internet Security 2012, perform the following actions:
Open the main application window
- In the left part of the main application window, go to the Upgrade tab.
- On the Upgrade tab, click the button Try Now.
- Wait until the application is activated.
- In the Kaspersky Anti-Virus Configuration Wizard window, click the Next button.
- Wait until the process is completed. Click the Finish button in the window that will inform you that Application will be restarted.
- The trial version of Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 is installed.
Also you can activate a trial version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 (30 days) from the main application window of Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 by following the instructions described above.
You can also migrate from Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 to a commercial version of Kaspersky Internet Security 2012.