Applies to Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 received by subscription from an Internet provider
Upon the activation of your new subscription license, that you have received from your order confirmation e-mail, you may receive the following error message "Cannot register keyfile as an additional license".
This error means that you cannot add a reserve activation code, if the application has already active subscription whose validity period has not expired yet. In order to resolve the problem, perform the following actions:
1. Delete active license
In order to delete an active license, perform the following actions:
- In the window with an error message click the Close button.
- In the Manage License window next to the number of an active license click the button .
- In the Manage License window click the Delete license button.
2. Activate the application once again
Activate Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 once again the following way:
In the Manage License window click the Activate the application button.
3. What to do, if the error keeps repeating
If the error keeps repeating or an error message appears informing that Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 is not activated, or you need any other help concerning subscription issues, contact your subscription provider.