Applies to Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10
In order to resolve problems, Kaspersky Lab Technical Support may ask you to send Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 trace file. Kaspersky Lab experts may also ask you to send a report file created by Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10.
Technical support is provided only for users of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011/2012 or Kaspersky Internet Security 2011/2012 with commercial license.
In order to send a request with a report file to Kaspersky Lab Technical Support, perform the following actions:
1. Save the report to a file
In order to create a report file, perform the following actions:
- Boot from Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10. The Press any key to enter the menu message appears.
- Press any button on the keyboard.
If during a time period of 10 seconds you do not press any key, the computer will be started in normal mode.
- Using arrow-keys select the required language. Press on the Enter key.
- Read carefully the license agreement of Kaspersky Rescue Disk. If you agree with all terms, press 1. To restart the computer, press 2. To shut down the computer, press 3.
- On the open window, select Kaspersky Rescue Disk. Graphic mode using the arrow-keys on your keyboard. Press the Enter key.
- Click on the button and select Kaspersky Rescue Disk from the open menu.
- On the upper part of the Kaspersky Rescue Disk window, click on the Report link.
- On the bottom right hand corner of the Protection status - Kaspersky Rescue Disk window, click on the Detailed report button.
- On the upper right hand corner of the Detailed report window, click on the Save button.
- On the Save as window, specify the folder to save the file and the file name.
- Click on the Save button.
The report has been saved to the file.
2. Attach the created report file to your request to Kaspersky Lab Technical Support
Create a request to Kaspersky Lab Technical Support via the My Kaspersky Account service. You can create the request from the Windows interface or from the Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 interface.
Did the provided info help you?