To run Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2015 in the console mode with parameters, follow the steps below.
- Open the Run command (press the Win+R combination on the keyboard)
- Drag-and-drop the application executable file to the Run dialog. The file path will be displayed in the Open field.
- Complete the line with the necessary parameters.
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2015 can be run with the following parameters:
-trace — enable trace collection.
-freboot — enable Advanced mode.
-d <folder_path> — specify the folder for reports, Quarantine, and trace files.
-accepteula — accept the License Agreement.
-silent — run in silent mode.
-adinsilent — active disinfection without displaying graphical user interface.
-processlevel <level> — threat levels of objects that need to be neutralized in the console mode:
- 1 — neutralize objects with high threat level;
- 2 — neutralize objects with high and moderate threat levels;
- 3 — neutralize objects with high, moderate, and low threat levels.
-fixednames — disable file name randomization.
-en — run the utility with the English interface.
-moddirpath — specify the folder with anti-virus databases.
-dontcryptsupportinfo — disable encryption of trace files/reports/dump files.
-fupdate — the utility will prompt for update.