Subscription License refers to Auto-Renewable codes. Standard License refers to manual license that does not automatically renew itself.
It is not possible to add a new Subscription license if there is still a valid Standard license running on the Kaspersky Internet Security Software. The following message will appear: "The entered activation code cannot be saved as a new one, but can be applied immediately for new activation of the application. You will be able to use the remaining term of the current license to use the application on another computer."
If the message is disregarded and the new Code
is applied, the new license will then start counting down and the remaining days on the previous license will no longer be applicable in this computer. It is possible to install Kaspersky Internet Security
on another computer, then activate and use the remaining days on the previous license. To add a new Subscription License
, do the following:
Click on the box next to Apply the entered activation code immediately for new activation of the application, and then click on the Next button.
The Activation Wizard will connect to the Kaspersky Lab servers and download a license key file. Click the Finish button.
- Open the main program window.
- In the lower right part of the window click the Licensing button.
- In the Licensing window in the Key row, click the button .
- In the Remove key window click Delete key.
- Click the Activate the application button.
- In the Activation of Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 window in the Enter activation code: field, enter the activation code you received during purchase. An activation code should be entered in LATIN symbols only.
- Click the Next button.
- The Activation Wizard will connect to the Kaspersky Lab servers and download a license key file.
- Click Finish.
- Subscription license is activated. You can find the license info in the Manage Subscription window.