Klmover.exe utility is designed for changing Administration server parameters in Network agent settings on a client PC. The utility is located on a client PC in the Network agent installation folder - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\NetworkAgent.
In order to function, the utility should be run on each client PC under a local administrator account.
The utility is started via command prompt and has the following syntaxis:
klmover [-logfile LOGFILE] [-address SERVER_ADDRESS] [-pn NON_SSL_PORT] [-ps SSL_PORT] [-nossl] [-cert CERTIFICATE] [-silent] [- dupfix]
klmover -address 172.16.1.1 -logfile klmover.log
- -logfile LOGFILE - create a utility run log. By default, the information will be stored in the stdout.tx file; if run without this switch, error messages will be displayed on the screen;
- -address SERVER_ADDRESS - new Administration server name. Can contain IP address, NetBIOS or DNS name;
- -pn NON_SSL_PORT - indicates to Network agent an Administration server port for establishing a non-secure connection. This switch is optional; the default port is 14000;
- -ps SSL_PORT - indicates to Network agent an Administration server port for establishing a secure connection. This switch is optional; the default port is 13000;
- -nossl - connect to Administration server using a non-secure connection, Without this switch, Network agent will connect to Administration server using the secure SSL protocol.
- -cert CERTIFICATE - new Administration server certificate file path. This switch is optional;
- -silent - silent mode.
- -dupfix - this switch is obligatory if you installed Network agent by some alternative method (e.g. restore from a system image) instead of using a distribution package.
It is impossible to enable proxy server usage or change its settings using the klmover utility. This can be done by changing Network agent installation package properties.
The utility should be run on a problematic host just once. Multiple execution of the utility on a host will result in appearance of duplicate file names in Kaspersky Security Center 10 console.