During installation of a Kaspersky Lab product you will be offered to register in My Kaspersky. In order to register, enter your e-mail address into the corresponding field and check the box "Please create or update My Kaspersky Account using my email address".
If a Kaspersky Lab product is not installed on your computer yet or you missed registration in My Kaspersky during installation, then:
- Click the link https://my.kaspersky.com.
- Fill out the registration form: e-mail, password and its confirmation, and enter the symbols form the figure (not case-sensitive).
IMPORTANT. The password must contain:
- at least 8 characters in total;
- at least one lowercase letter (a—z);
- at least one uppercase letter (A—Z);
- at least one numeric character (0—9)
Please note that only English letters are accepted.
- Once all fields are filled out, click the create My Kaspersky Account button.
- A message with a link to activate your account will be sent to the e-mail address which you specified during registration. To complete registration, click the link from the received e-mail.
If you do not activate your account for 5 days after its creation, then your registration data will be deleted from the system. In this case, you will have to create a new account in order to register in My Kaspersky.
- A click upon the link from the message opens a page where you can enter your personal information. Fill out the fields Country and Region (mandatory), Time zone, Date format and click Apply.
Once the registration is over, you will log in My Kaspersky.