On th 1st December, 2008 Kaspersky Lab announces release of Critical Fix1 for Kaspersky Mobile Security 7.0 Enterprise Edition (versions 184.108.40.206 (Windows Mobile), 7.0.20 (Symbian)).
Kaspersky Mobile Security 7.0 Enterprise Edition is designed to ensure protection of smart-phones and communicators. The application can be installed only through Kaspersky Administration Kit 6.0.1710.
CHANGES made compared to previous version 220.127.116.11 / 7.0.19:
- support of Nokia Symbian OS 9.3 Series 60 phones
- error related to installation of license keys with certain validity periods fixed
- error related to password entering in Nokia E71 fixed
INSTALLATION of new version:
1. On the Administration Console via which the new version of Kaspersky Mobile Security 7.0 Enterprise Edition is going to be installed, install the latest version of the Control Plug-in of Kaspersky Mobile Security 7.0 (version 6.0.1713).
If it is the first installation of Kaspersky Mobile Security 7.0 Enterprise Edition in your corporate network, prepare the Administration Server before implementing the application.
2. Create an installation package of the latest version of Kaspersky Mobile Security and install it via SMS or by a remote install task.