Concerning to Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010
Vulnerability scan is a special tool which helps to search and eliminate security vulnerabilities of applications, installed on your computer, and in operating system settings.
You can start Vulnerability Scan task using a shortcut which was created earlier. In order to create a shortcut, perform the following actions:
- open the main application window
- in the right upper corner click the Settings link
- Select the Scan My Computer section
- in the right part of the window in the Scan tasks quick run section click the Create shortcut... button next to the Vulnerability Scan
- by default the shortcut is created on the Desktop, but you can select any folder to save the shortcut
- to confirm the shortcut creation click the Save button in the Save as window
- in the Settings window click the OK button
- close the main application window
The shortcut for vulnerability scan will appear in the place you selected.