Applies to:Kaspersky Small Office Security 2 for Personal Computer
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 / 2011 / 2010
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 / 2011 / 2010
Kaspersky PURE/ PURE R2
In some cases, for example, the Anti-Spam or Mail Anti-Virus plugins manual registration, you are required to disable UAC (User Account Control). You can find more detailed information about UAC and its settings on the Microsoft's official web site.
In order to disable User Account Control (UAC), perform the following actions:
- in the left lower corner of the screen click the Start button
- select the Control Panel item from the menu that will open
- in the Control Panel window click User Accounts and Family Safety
- in the User Accounts and Family Safety window click User Accounts
- in the User Accounts window select the account which you used to enter the operating system (for example, user)
- click the link Change User Account Control settings
- in the User Account Control Settings window select the Never notify option
- click the OK button
- in the right lower corner of the screen the notification appears: "You must restart your computer to turn off User Account Control"
- click the notification window to restart your computer
- in the Action Center window click the Restart now button.