Concerning to:Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0\7.0\2009 (all versions)
Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0\7.0\2009 (all versions)
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Workstations MP3Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Workstations MP2
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 SOS
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Servers MP3Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Servers MP2
When trying to activate a Kaspersky Lab’s product with an activation code, the following error may occur:
The error means that either one or several symbols of the activation code were mistyped. To resolve the issue, do the following:
- Click the OK button
- Compare the entered activation code with the activation code received by mail or typed on the other side of the box with the licensed CD
- Correct the mistyped symbols
- Try to activate once again
When trying to activate Kaspersky Anti-Virus version 6.0\7.0\2009 with the access code, key file or when activating a trial version, the following error may occur:
The Activate trial version (30 days) and Activate using the activation code options are not available in Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Workstations and Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Servers interface.
To rectify the problem, do the following:
- Terminate the activation process by clicking Cancel
- In the right-down corner in the taskbar notification area click the Clock
- in the dialog window that will open click the Change date and time settings... link
- in the Date and Time window click the Change date and time button
- in the Date and Time Settings window set the correct date and click the OK button
- Try to activate the application once again.
If the product was successfully activated on your PC, but the current license validity period is less than the purchased validity period, check system date of your PC (see above).
If the recommendations given above did not help you to rectify the problem, send a request with the detailed description to Kaspersky Lab Technical Support via HelpDesk Web Form.
The dialog windows of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0\7.0\2009 , Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0\ 7.0\2009, Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Workstations, Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 SOS and Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Servers are the same but with the corresponding product names and the number of Protection components.