Release of antivirus database updates (required to protect your computer/server/mobile device)
Providing technical support over phone / web
Release of patches for the application (addressing detected bugs)
Minimal hardware requirements:
2. Perl interpreter - version 5.0 or higher(www.perl.org).
3. The which utility installed (from the OS distribution package).
4. Software compilation packages installed (gcc, binutils, glibc, glibc-devel, make, ld), as well as OS kernel sources for compiling Kaspersky Endpoint Security modules.
5. libc6-i386 library should be installed on 64-bit Debian and 64-bit Ubuntu prior to the Kaspersky Endpoint Security installation.
6. The minimum recommended screen resolution is 1024x768.
Please let us know how we can make this website more comfortable for you
Enter your feedback here (max. 500 characters)
Thank you for submitting your feedback.
We will review your feedback shortly.