Release of antivirus database updates (required to protect your computer/server/mobile device)
Providing technical support over phone / web
Release of patches for the application (addressing detected bugs)
Minimal hardware requirements:
2. Perl interpreter - version 5.0 or higher(www.perl.org).
3. The which utility installed (from the OS distribution package).
4. Software compilation packages installed (gcc, binutils, glibc, glibc-devel, make, ld), as well as OS kernel sources for compiling Kaspersky Endpoint Security modules.
5. libc6-i386 library should be installed on 64-bit Debian and 64-bit Ubuntu prior to the Kaspersky Endpoint Security installation.
6. The minimum recommended screen resolution is 1024x768.
7. Current Endpoint Security version does not support kernel versions 2.6.36 and higher, as well as 3.x versions.
Please let us know what you think about the site design, improvements we could add and any errors we need to eliminate
Leave your feedback, max. 500 characters
Thank you for submitting your feedback.
We will review your feedback shortly.