Concerning to Kaspersky Internet Security 2009
If you try to open an Internet page and it says "Access denied", then most likely Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 is installed on your PC, and the Parental control component is enabled and set to the Child profile.
Parental Control is a Kaspersky Internet Security component that monitors user access to the Internet. Its main objective is to restrict access, first and foremost, to the following resources:
- Websites for an adult audience or whose contents deal with pornography, weapons, illicit drugs, violence, etc.
- Websites that could lead to wasting time (chat rooms, games) or money (e-stores, auctions).
By default the component is disabled. In order to access the required page, do the following:
- open the main application window
- in the left part of the window select Content filtering
- in the right part of the window click the Child link for the User profile
- enter the password you have set for the Parent profile
- click OK
- minimize the main application window
- refresh your browser window
The performed actions will allow you getting temporary access to any required Internet page. But upon restart Parental control will switch back to the Child profile.