Concerning to Kaspersky Internet Security 2010
When trying to activate a Kaspersky Lab’s product with an activation code, the following error may occur:
The error means that either one or several symbols of the activation code were mistyped. To resolve the issue, do the following:
- Click the OK button
- Compare the entered activation code with the activation code received by mail or typed in Quick Start Guide
- Correct the mistyped symbols
- Try to activate once again
When trying to activate a Kaspersky Lab product with the activation code or when activating a trial version, the following error may occur:
To rectify the problem, do the following:
- Terminate the activation process by clicking Cancel
- In the right-down corner in Task bar double-click the Clock
- In the Date and Time Properties dialog window check the set date (day, month, year) with the current calendar date
- set the current calendar date and click OK
- Re-run the activation process and activate the product installed on your PC
If the product was successfully activated on your PC, but the current license validity period is less than the purchased validity period, check system date of your PC (see above).
If the recommendations given above did not help you to rectify the problem, send a request with the detailed description to Kaspersky Lab Technical Support via HelpDesk Web Form.