Concerning to:Kaspersky Anti-Virus (all builds)
Kaspersky Internet Security (all builds)
By default, in Mozilla Thunderbird version 1.5 or above a filter which allows receiving a message via IMAP protocol in parts is enabled.
If a mail client Mozilla Thunderbird version 1.5 or above is installed and you use Mail Anti-Virus from Kaspersky Internet Security / Kaspersky Anti-Virus to scan mail then configure the mail client for the Mail Anti-Virus component to function normally. In order to do this, perform the following actions:
- open Mozilla Thunderbird
- in the menu select Tools > Options
- in the Options window go to the Advanced tab
- click on the Config Editor button on the General tab
- in the about:config window click on the I'll be careful, I promise! button
- in the open window in the Filter field enter CHUNK
- right-click the filter mail.server.default.fetch_by_chunks and select Toggle from the context menu
- make sure the Value field has changed from True to False
- right-click the filter mail.imap.chunk_add
- in the context menu select Change
- change the value to "0"
- click on the OK button
- close the about:config window
- in the Options window click OK.