Concerning to:Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0 (all builds)
Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0 (all builds)
If you want to uninstall Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0\Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0, do the following:
- go to Start > All Programs
- depending on the installed application choose Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0 or Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0
- in the menu select Modify, Repair or Remove
- click the Remove icon in the open dialog window of the Setup Window
- select one remove variant:
- Complete uninstall - choose this variant if you want to fully remove the application and you are not going to use it in future.
- Save application objects – choose this variant if you want to update the application version. For it delete old program files and registry entries and then run installation of the new version. The following objects should be saved:
- Keep activation data
- Threat database
- Anti-Spam database (for Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0 only, if the Anti-Spam component was deployed and trained while in use)
- Keep backup files (the option is available only if malicious objects were detected and were backed up during previous sessions).
- Keep quarantine files (the option is available only if malicious objects were detected and were quarantined during previous sessions).
- Keep protection settings (user settings of the Kaspersky Anti-Virus components).
- Keep iSwift data (iSwift data to accelerate the application work)
- Click Remove to continue.
- wait till program files and registry keys are removed
- click OK
PC should be restarted after removal of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0\ Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0 to finish the uninstallation process correctly. It is necessary to uninstall the application system drives correctly. You can restart the computer immediately or delay restart and restart the computer manually.
Once the computer is restarted, the application is fcompletely uninstalled from your PC.
The dialog windows for Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0 and Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0 are the same but with corresponding product names