||Corporate Solutions Sales Engineer
This course is ideal for IT professionals who are involved in Sales, pre-sales, post-sales and technical activities. IT Professionals who give product and solution demonstrations, assess customer networks, develop technical proposals, supervise proof-of-concept, and pilot projects would benefit from attending this training.
|Recommended for preparation to the following exams
||KLE 015.01: Corporate Solutions Sales Engineer 1.0.
It grants the KL Certified Sales Engineer status.
The course covers a wide range of topics related to technical side of the sales process including risk management, the sales engineer role, the description of Kaspersky Lab products, competitors’ overview and more.
After completing, the students will:
- Be familiar with typical phases of the sales process, and the role and value of the sales engineer within this process
- Understand the major business drivers for security implementations and common risk sources for corporate environment including modern malware threats landscape and tendencies
- Identify main competitive advantages of Kaspersky Lab products
- Get knowledge and develop skills that will help to design and propose efficient security solution based on Kaspersky Lab products
- Define necessary steps for successful demo, proof-of-concept and pilot projects
Kaspersky Lab Sales Engineer—Role and Value: Typical project phases and respective deliverables for the Sales Engineer
Corporate information security system: Identifying major drivers for security implementations
- Risk assessment and management
- Malware threat
- Regulations & Compliance risks
Designing security solutions based on Kaspersky Lab products: Mapping products to a modern network architecture
- Management systems
- Endpoints: workstations and file-servers
- E-mail systems, Groupware
- Gateways and proxies
- Mobile users
- Strong Points
- Neutral Points
- Allegedly weak Points
Technical pre-sale phases breakdown
- Network assessment and preliminary analysis
- Overview and Demo
- Demo, PoC and Pilot
Requirements for the Audience
Participants should be familiar with wide-spread software and hardware solutions for business, have a general understanding of the malware and contemporary security threats, and at least minimal knowledge about Kaspersky Lab products and technologies.