Corporate products forum
Submit request to Technical Support or Virus Lab
Tips on how to fight malware
Release of antivirus database updates (required to protect your computer/server/mobile device)
Providing technical support over phone / web
Release of patches for the application (addressing detected bugs)
Minimum hardware requirements:
1. Supported operating systems:
2. Kaspersky Web Management Console supports the following web browsers:
3. Perl interpreter - version 5.0 or higher (www.perl.org).
4. The which utility installed (from the OS distribution package).
5. Software compilation packages installed (gcc, binutils, glibc-devel, make, ld), Linux kernel sources for compiling Kaspersky Anti-Virus modules.
6. libc6-i386 module should be installed on 64-bit Debian and 64-bit Ubuntu prior to the Anti-Virus installation.
7. lib32 package should be installed onto 64-bit FreeBSD before installing the Kaspersky Anti-Virus.
Please let us know what you think about the site design, improvements we could add and any errors we need to eliminate.