Concerning to Kaspersky Mobile Security 8.0 (for Symbian-smartphones series 60 UI)
In Kaspersky Mobile Security 8.0 you can block your mobile device with the SMS-block function enabled using the following methods:
- By using the Stealth SMS function;
- By using your phone’s standard functions for creating SMS messages.
In order to create an SMS message using Stealth SMS, perform the following actions:
- Select Stealth SMS in the Anti-Theft tab.
- Select SMS-Block and press Next.
- Enter the phone number of the device you wish to block. Press Next.
- Enter the secret code and press Send.
In order to create an SMS message using your phone's standard functions for creating SMS messages, send to the device you need to block an SMS message containing text:
block:<code> (where <code> is secret code set on the device to be blocked). The message is not case sensitive and spaces before or after the colon do not matter.