Concerning to Kaspersky Mobile Security 8.0 (for Windows Mobile 5.0/6.0/6.1)
In Kaspersky Mobile Security 8.0 you can start the updating process manually at any time convenient to you or according to the schedule.
In order to start a manual update of anti-virus bases, select Update in the Anti-Virus tab. Kaspersky Mobile Security 8.0 will start the databases update process from the server via connection specified during the activation. If it is required you can specify a connection point in the update settings.
In order to configure a schedule to automatic application bases update, perform the following actions:
- Select the Settings item in the Anti-Virus tab.
- Select the Update schedule.
- Specify the frequency for the Auto update setting:
Press Done to save the changes.
- Daily: the update to be launched every day. Additionally specify the Time of the update.
- Weekly: the update will be launched once a week. Additionally specify the Day of week and the Time of the update.
- Off: the update will be manually launched by the user.