Concerning to:Kaspersky Anti-Virus 5.0 Personal (all versions)
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 5.0 Personal Pro (all versions)
Kaspersky Anti-Hacker 1.9 (and previous versions)
Kaspersky Personal Security Suite 1.2 (and previous versions)
Kaspersky Lab announces end of support lifecycle for the following products since August 1, 2007:
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 5.0 Personal
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 5.0 Personal Pro
- Kaspersky Anti-Hacker 1.9 (and earlier versions)
- Kaspersky Personal Security Suite 1.2 (and earlier versions)
- Kaspersky Anti-Spam Personal 1.2 (and earlier versions)
End of support lifecycle means that Technical Support service does not support requests connected with the functionality of the above mentioned products. Detected errors in these products will not be fixed or confirmed.
Users who use these applications, can:
- continue using these product versions, without any technical support provided
Pay attention that databases for Kaspersky Anti-Spam Personal are not going to be released any more. Pay attention that databases for Kaspersky Anti-Spam Personal and Kaspersky Anti-Virus 5.0 Personal/ Personal Pro (all builds up to 5.0.122) are not released any more.
If you want to purchase a commercial version of a Kaspersky Lab product or renew the license, contact Kaspersky Lab Sales Department. In order to do this, visit the http://www.kaspersky.com/contacts web page and select your region to view detailed contact info.