Concerning to Kaspersky Anti-Virus 5.0 Personal 5.0.527 and above / Kaspersky Anti-Virus 5.0 Personal PRO 5.0.527 and above
In the latest versions of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 5.0 Personal and Kaspersky Anti-Virus 5.0 Personal PRO you can stop and resume real-time protection of your PC that is provided by Kaspersky Anti-Virus 5.0 through the context menu of the program. To stop/ start the real-time protection, do the following:
- right-click the icon of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 5.0 in the right-down corner of the screen .
- in the open menu depending on the state of the real-time protection choose Stop Real-Time Protection or Resume Real-Time Protection
Note: when the real-time protection is stopped you are suggested to select the following variants to resume the work of real-time protection:
- In 5 minutes. 10 minutes, 15 minutes: the work of real-time protection is resumed automatically after the selected period of time
- Next time Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal (Personal PRO) is started: the work of real-time protection is resumed automatically next time Kaspersky Anti-Virus is started
- Manually only: work of the real-time protection is resumed manually only, when you select Resume Real-Time Protection from the context menu.