Applies to Kaspersky PURE
When trying to activate Kaspersky PURE with an activation code, the following error may occur:
The error means that either one or several symbols of the activation code were mistyped. To resolve the issue, do the following:
- Click the OK button
- Compare the entered activation code with the activation code received by mail or typed on the other side of the box with the licensed CD
- Correct the mistyped symbols
- Try to activate once again
When trying to activate Kaspersky PURE with the activation code or when activating a trial version, the following errors may occur:
- License key creation or activation date is invalid. Check system date settings.
- Cannot register expired non-commercial key
- Your license has expired
To rectify the problem, perform the following:
- Terminate the activation process by clicking Cancel
- Try to activate the application once again.
If the product was successfully activated on your PC, but the current license validity period is less than the purchased validity period, check system date of your PC.
If the error keeps repeating, create a request to Kaspersky Lab Technical Support via the My Kaspersky Account service. In the request describe your problem in all details.