Applies to Kaspersky PURE
Kaspersky PURE allows exporting/importing the settings of My Parental Control for each user separately. The configuration file may be usefull to easily configure My Parental Control on another computer where Kaspersky PURE is installed.
In order to export/import the My Parental Control settings for a user, perform the following actions:
- open the main application window of Kaspersky PURE
- click My Parental Control
- in the My Parental Control window on the settings tab, click the required user's account
- click the Configure button
How to save the settings?
- to save the settings in the configuration file, click the Save settings link in the right upper corner of the Settings - My Parental Control for user ...
- in the Please, specify a configuration file window, enter the required file name
- click the Save button
How to load the settings?
- to load the settings for a particular user, click the Load settings link in the right upper corner of the Settings - My Parental Control for user ...
- in the Load control settings window, you can select the settings source:
- Configuration file (you saved earlier)
- Another user (settings for another user, specified in My Parental Control, will be applied)
- Template (settings specified by Kaspersky Lab specialists will applied; you can select Child or Teenager)
- after the source is selected, click the OK button
- in the Settings - My Parental Control for user ... , click the OK button
- in the My Parental Control window, click the Close button
- close the main application window.