Applies to Kaspersky PURE
To remove a storage for backup data, you should use Storage Removal Wizard. During the removal, you are asked to determine actions to be performed on the data in the storage, that is to be removed, and on the tasks, that use the storage for backup copying.
To remove a backup storage, perform the following actions:
- open the main application window
- click the My Backup button
- in the window that will open, select the Storages section
- select the storage you wish to delete and click the Delete button
Backup Storage Removal Wizard will be launched. You can select the required action (save or delete) for:
in the Storage Removal Wizard window on the Content tab, select the required action for backup copies:
- backup copies. All backup copies will be deleted
- tasks. All tasks for the storage will be deleted
If you select the Delete option, all backup copies will be deleted permanently!
- on the Tasks tab, select the required action for tasks for the storage
on the Summary tab, confirm deletion by clicking the Finish button
- Do not delete (tasks will not be deleted and you will be able to select another storage for each task)
- Delete (all tasks will be deleted)
- close the My Backup window by clicking the Close button
- close the main application window.