Applies to Kaspersky PURE
Home network often comprises several computers, which make it difficult to manage network security. The vulnerability of one computer puts in jeopardy the whole network.
My Control Center is designed for remote control of Kaspersky PURE installed on networked computers.
The network administrator can take the following actions via My Control Center:
- analysis of protection level of networked computers
- scan of the whole network or individual computers for threats
- centralized update of anti-virus databases
- modification of the protection settings for networked computers
- Parental Control
- data backup on networked computers
- viewing of reports on security subsystems' operation.
In order to launch the My Control Center module, perform the following actions:
- open the main application window of Kaspersky PURE
- in the right upper corner of the Kaspersky PURE window, click My Control Center
- at the first startup, the configuration wizard starts automatically.