Applies to Kaspersky PURE
Using the My Parental Control functional module from Kaspersky PURE you can limit the time which the user spends on the Internet. You can configure Internet access (certain days of the week and hours when access is allowed or blocked), and also limit the overall time spent on the Internet (fro example, 3 hours).
If the Control using the Internet option is enabled, you can view Internet access statistics for each user account on the selected computer as well as a detailed report on the events.
In order to limit the time which the user spends on the Internet, perform the following actions:
- open the main application window
- click the My Parental Control button
- in the My Parental Control window on the Users tab, select the required user
- click the Configure button
- in the left part of the Settings - My Parental Control for user "User's account", select Usage in the Internet section
- in the right part of the window, check the Enable box
- in the right part of the window in the Restrictions section, check the box Limit usage on the selected days
- click the According to restrictions button and then select the required days and time when access to the Internet will be available for the user
- click the Block button and then select the required days and time when access to the Internet will be blocked for the user
- check the Limit daily operating time box and then specify the required overall time on the Internet a day
- after you configure the restrictions, click the OK button in the right lower corner
- in the My Parental Control window, click the Close button
- close the main application window.