Applies to Kaspersky PURE
In Kaspersky PURE you can limit the time which the user spends on the Internet. To do this, you can configure Internet access (certain days of the week and hours when access is allowed or blocked), and also limit the overall time spent on the Internet.
You can view Internet access statistics for each user account on the selected computer as well as a detailed report on the events.
In order to view the detailed Internet access report, perform the following actions:
- open the main application window
- click the My Parental Control button
- in the My Parental Control window, go to the Reports tab
- select the required user account for which you want to view the report from the dropdown menu
- click the Detailed report link
- in the left part of the Detalied report – My Parental Control for user "user name" window in the Internet section, select the Usage item
- in the Usage window that will open, the detailed report will be displayed.