Applies to Kaspersky PURE
In Kaspersky PURE you can restrict file types that can be downloaded. You can view statistics for downloaded and blocked files for each user account on the selected computer as well as a detailed report on the events.
In order to view the detailed report of downloaded files, perform the following actions:
- open the main application window
- click the My Parental Control button
- in the My Parental Control window, go to the Reports tab
- select the required user account for which you want to view the report from the dropdown menu
- click the Detailed report link
- in the left part of the Detailed report – My Parental Control for user "user name" window in the Internet section, select the Downloading files item
- in the Downloading files window that will open, the detailed report will be displayed
- click the Close button to close the window with the statistics
- in the right lower corner of the My Parental Control window click the Close button
- close the main application window
You can also open the window with detailed report from the Users tab in the My Parental Control window by clicking the Detailed report button.