Applies to Kaspersky PURE
The Mail Dispatcher module is an Anti-Spam component. It allows the user preview the headers of all incoming messages and not download them from the mail server through POP3 protocol, to economize time and traffic and to prevent Malware and spam get on your computer.
In order to activate Mail Dispatcher, do the following:
- open the main window of Kaspersky PURE
- in the left part of the main window select My Computer Protection
- in the right upper corner of the window My Computer Protection click the Settings link.
- in the window Settings - My Computer Protection under Protection select the Anti-Spam component.
- in the window Settings - My Computer Protection in the Security level section click the Settings button
- in the Anti-Spam window go to the Additional tab
- in the Anti-Spam window in the Incoming messages section enable the option Open Mail Dispatcher when receiving email through POP3 protocol
- in the Anti-Spam window click OK
- in the window Settings - My Computer Protection click OK
- close the My Computer Protection window and the main application window
Mail Dispatcher is compatible with any mail program that receives mail through POP3 protocol.