Applies to Kaspersky PURE
My Password Manager usually offers adding a new account at the first authorization at a web site. In this case, the personal data will be automatically re-entered at each next visit of this web site.
If you want to enter your login / password on your own at each next authorization, you can configure the list of ignored web addresses that will not be covered by My Password Manager. Automatic input of user name and password is disabled for web sites on this list. Besides, My Password Manager will automatically obstain from offering you to create a new account for these web sites.
In order to create the list of ignored web addresses, perform the following actions:
- click the My Password Manager icon in the Taskbar notification area
- select Settings... from the context menu of My Password Manager
- in the My Password Manager Settings window, select the Ignored web addresses section.
- in the right part of the window, click the Add button
- enter the required web address
- press ENTER
- in the My Password Manager Settings window, click the OK button to save changes.
In order to change the entered web address, select it from the list and click the Edit button.
In order to delete the entered web address from the list, select it and click the Delete button.
If to the list of ignored web addresses you add a web site for which an account already exists in the My Password Manager password database, then the module will still enter your personal data automatically at each next visit of this web site. It means that this web site will not be ignored by My Password Manager.
If you want to disable the autofill function for this web site, delete the created account for this web site in the My Password Manager window and then add the required web address to the list of ignored web addresses.