Applies to Kaspersky PURE
To quickly access certain My Password Manager functions, it is convenient to use hotkeys.
To access functions quickly, you can specify one key or a combination of two or three keys. You can specify hotkeys for the following actions:
- Lock / unlock My Password Manager
- Enter password
- Use Virtual Keyboard
Avoid key combinations used by Microsoft Windows to access functions.
To change a key combination, please do the following:
- click the My Password Manager icon in the taskbar notification area
- in the context menu of the module, select Settings
- in the My Password Manager Settings window that will open, select the Hot keys section
- in the right part of the window, set the required key combination for each action
- click OK to save the changes