How to view a detailed report
If you want to view a detailed report on Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2014 components and tasks, click the Detailed reports link.
In the Detailed Reports window, you can get the reports for the following components and tasks:
In the right part of the window, you can view data about events related to the application components and tasks. For example, if you select Update, the following will be displayed in the right part:
- Average download speed — average speed of update downloading.
- Status — update task status.
- Downloaded and updated — size of downloaded databases.
- Time — time when the selected update task was started.
The Details link is available for some events (for example, Update). If you click this link, you will see detailed data for the selected task.
How to search for events
You can search for the required events in the report using keywords in the search line.
To find an event using the search line, enter the keyword into the search line in the right part of the Detailed Reports window (for example, infected).
How to save the report
You can save the report into a text file. To do this:
- Select a component or a task.
- In the upper part of the window, click the Save button.
- In the Save As window, select the file name and location.
- Click Save.