Applies to Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10
If you cannot boot your computer from Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 in graphic or text mode, then most probably your hardware do not support Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10.
In order to resolve your problem, Kaspersky Lab specialists need to receive info about your hardware.
Technical Support is provided only for users of Kaspersky Anti-Virus and Kaspersky Internet Security.
In order to save hardware info to a text file, perform the following actions:
- Boot your computer from Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10. After reboot, you will see the phrase Press any key to enter the menu. Press any key on your keyboard.
- Using navigation arrow keys select the required language of interface. Press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Select Hardware Info from the menu. Press ENTER on the keyboard.
- On the bottom part of the Hardware Info screen, select Save by pressing the Tab key on the keyboard. Press ENTER.
- Plug an USB device in, select OK and press ENTER.
Do not connect the USB drive to the computer until the corresponding instruction appears on the screen. In case if you connect your USB drive before the corresponding instruction, it will be impossible to save the required info.
If you do not have an USB device, you will not be able to save hardware info to a text file. In that case you can write down the required info manually or make a photo of the screen.
- Select the required USB device, select OK and press ENTER.
- Select the required folder to save the file with hardware info. In order to select the required folder, use the keys Move up and Move down. To open the folder double-press the Space key.
Select Yes and press ENTER to confirm the copy operation.
- Press ENTER to close the window with the file info.
- Copy the file with your hardware info to a computer. Create a request to Kaspersky Lab Technical Support via the My Kaspersky Account service. Attach the created file to the request.