Applies to Kaspersky PURE R2Parental Control
in Kaspersky PURE R2
allows you to control personal data transfer via the Internet pagers.
With the enabled controls all messages with personal data will be blocked the transfer attempt will be displayed in the report.
To enable control and to specify which data should be blocked by Parental Control
, do the following:
- open the main application window
- click Parental Control
- in the Parental Control window on the Users tab, select the necessary account
- click Configure
- on the left hand part of the window Settings - Parental Control for user "account name" under Messaging select Personal data
- on the right hand part of the window click Enable control
- in the section Data forbidden to be sent click Add
- in the Name field enter a comprehensive name that will be displayed in the data list
- in the Content field enter the data forbidden to be sent
You can specify any data, sending of which will be blocked (for example, phone number, credit card info, birth dates).
It is not recommended to specify data containing 3 or less symbols. It will cause blocking all data which contain the specified symbols. For example, if you enter home, then all words containing home will be blocked (hometask, homework etc.).
- click OK
- in the window Settings - Parental Control for user "account name" click OK to save the changes
- on the Parental Control window, click Back
- close the main application window.