Concerning Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010
Please follow the procedure below should you wish to uninstall Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010:
- In order to avoid incorrect uninstallation, exit from the application:
- Right-click the K icon on the bottom right hand corner of the desktop
- Select Exit
- Remove the application using the Setup Wizard. To do this, perform the following:
- Click Start
- Click All programs
- Choose Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010
- Click Modify, Repair or Remove
- Click on the Remove icon on the Setup Window
- Select one from the following options:
- Once the appropriate choice(s) has been made, click next to confirm and proceed with the uninstallation process.
- Wait till program files and registry keys are removed
It is necessary to uninstall the application system drivers correctly. This is possible once the uninstallation process is complete. It is therefore important to restart the machine in order to complete the uninstall process. A restart can be performed immediately after the procedure. This option is presented after the program features you have selected have been removed. Another option is to delay the restart of the computer, this can be done manually later on.