Applies to Kaspersky Internet Security 2010
In some cases, for example, deleting large trace files, you need to disable the application self-defense.
In order to disable the application self-defense, perform the following actions:
- open the main application window
- in the right upper corner click the Settings button
- in the left part of the Settings window select the Options item
- in the right part of the window uncheck Enable Self-Defense
- in the right lower corner click the OK button
- close the main application window.